Thursday, January 16, 2014

Final Reflection

Hey,
     Reflecting back to the beginning of the year I feel as though my writing wasn't as good as I am capable of getting it. I had a lot of trouble picking what to write about, then when it came time to start  the piece I couldn't get words onto the paper. My writing was kind of bland and uninspired. I couldn't really get into the promts we were given which made writing more difficult. As the semester progressed writing got fairly easier. I was able to be more inspired so the writing came easily to me. The last writing piece we did I was able to write with very little complications. I wrote about something I'm very passionate about. I think that seems to be very helpful in writing. I have definitely improved in writing this semester.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's much easier to write when the topic inspires you. I'm glad to hear that you feel you have improved in your writing and that writing has gotten easier for you. Where so you feel you are in terms of meeting your writing goals?

    ReplyDelete