Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Encyclopedia: My Life

Favorite Word: My favorite word is Love. Not sure why. Maybe it's the way it looks when I write it down on paper. Maybe it's the way it feels when it rolls off my tongue when I say it.

Home Sick: I'm very home sick. Not the kind you get when you go to your Grandmas house for a week. I'm talking about the kind where you move away from everything and everyone you know and love. I cry myself to sleep every night because I feel like this isn't where I belong.

Music: Music is my world! For me music is like therapy...when I'm feeling mad, there's music to calm me down. When I'm sad, yup...music for that too! Guess what? I found music to take me back home! <3 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're homesick. I've been away from home for a long time before too and I remember the feeling you're describing. I like the way you write about music as a way to calm down and make you feel more at home.

    ReplyDelete