Monday, March 31, 2014

Old Age & Dying

     I think it depends on the people. Some people may want to live longer while others may not. I personally would like to live a longer life, but..it depends on who I end up being with in the future. If I really love them then I want to be with them for as long as possible. Like I said it's different for other people.
     If I could choose my life span I would choose as long as possible if I'm with the right person in the future. If I'm alone I probably won't want to stay alive and live a boring life. It all kinda depends on my future really.
     On some degree I do agree with him but then again, if you live longer you'll have more time to do the things you've always wanted to and enjoy doing your favorite everyday activities. People look at this from different perspectives. So it's all up to the person living life and deciding what they want to do.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the only time I would want to live long is if I was enjoying myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about having more time to do the things you want to do. Keep up the good work girly!

    ReplyDelete